This week I speak to a fellow Mindfulness expert, Helena Dilleen of Giddy Studios about how we can embrace a Mindful way of living.
Here are some of may topics we chat about:
- Mindfulness is always there for us.
- How you can always go back to Mindfulness.
- Experiencing life through Informal Mindfulness practice.
- The power of sound when the Mind is wondering.
- Removing the barriers to our practice.
- Labelling our Emotions.
- A Compassionate approach to our Mindfulness Practice.
- Kristin Neff’s work, Fierce Self Compassion.
- Self Soothing Methods.
- How Mindfulness practice helped with the transition from the physical Studio.
- Doubling down on gratitude in challenging times.
- Breaking down barriers to Mindfulness.
- Embracing the right tools at the right time.
- Embracing the Climb in life with Mindful tools.
..and of course that all important question
What does Mindful Living mean to Helena?
Join the discussion
You must be logged in to post a comment.