In this episode of the Mindful Living Guide we speak to Neil Kelders about his journey from someone who struggled with many overwhelming suicidal thoughts, to a Public speaker and Author. However, as Neil says from the very start, he “Speaks to us from the trenches”. Accepting the up and downs of his journey through life.
We cover many areas of his life:
– What it was like as a Teenager with dark Thoughts.
– Life with a Mask.
– The day that changed his (and possibly saved) his life.
– Why you should keep Talking.
– His Aha Moment.
– How Improv helped in his daily life.
– The effect of opening up on his blog.
– Learning to Pause and Release between Activities.
– Acceptance of his Journey.
– Tips for anyone Struggling.
– Breaking the Cycle.
Neils new Book The other Side, A Memoire of Hope in the Midst of Depression is out on the 27th November.
Connect with Neil
Join the discussion
You must be logged in to post a comment.