This week I speak to a fellow Mindfulness expert, Helena Dilleen of Giddy Studios about how we can embrace a Mindful way of living.
Here are some of may topics we chat about:
- Mindfulness is always there for us.
- How you can always go back to Mindfulness.
- Experiencing life through Informal Mindfulness practice.
- The power of sound when the Mind is wondering.
- Removing the barriers to our practice.
- Labelling our Emotions.
- A Compassionate approach to our Mindfulness Practice.
- Kristin Neff’s work, Fierce Self Compassion.
- Self Soothing Methods.
- How Mindfulness practice helped with the transition from the physical Studio.
- Doubling down on gratitude in challenging times.
- Breaking down barriers to Mindfulness.
- Embracing the right tools at the right time.
- Embracing the Climb in life with Mindful tools.
..and of course that all important question
What does Mindful Living mean to Helena?